It seems like every day there's a new way to add length and volume to your hair. But sometimes you just don't have the time (or energy) for all that fuss. That's where seamless clip-ins come in! Just clip them in and go, no muss, no fuss.
What are seamless clip-ins?
Seamless clip-in extensions are hair extensions that have been designed to look and feel like your own hair. And best of all, they give you INSTANT length and volume. So whether you're headed to a party or just out running errands, seamless clip-ins are the perfect way to update your look in seconds. They are made from 100% Remy human hair and can be installed in minutes without leaving any detectable seams or lines.
How to install seamless clip-ins for a natural looking hairline
- Section your hair into four equal parts, then clip the top two sections out of the way.
- Take a small section of hair from the back of your head and clip it out of the way.
- Thread your seamless clip-in extensions onto a tail comb, then hold them against your head so that the clips are facing downwards.
- Make sure that all of your hair is lying flat against your head, then clip the extensions in place.
- Release the top two sections of hair and brush them forwards, then style as desired.
Repeat on the other side.